For the 2016/17 Season FIVE categories of Ticket
ADULT, CHILD, CONCESSION, YOUTH and FAMILY
We are once again offering supporters an incentive to buy early. Details of prices are as below table
Please note VALID identification will be required as proof of age.
If applying by post, please forward VALID copy of ID
The Season Ticket will entitle the holder to:
· Admittance to all Danske Bank Premier League games played at the Oval
· Half price entry to pre-season friendly fixtures, any exception will be notified in advance on the official website.
· A ticket to any Danske Bank Premier League home fixture against Linfield FC. Note: This ticket must be collected prior to the game.
Please note: It does NOT entitle entry to the home games in the Irish Cup, League Cup or County Antrim Shield
Conditions of Use
1. If the conditions of issue are not accepted, this ticket should be returned immediately. Its use will be considered to constitute acceptance of the conditions.
2. This ticket is issued subject to such rules and regulations as the club may make from time to time and the club reserves the right to alter the date of matches and the time of kick-off.
3. This ticket admits the bearer to the games as per application form. This ticket is not valid for home matches under the jurisdiction of the IFA Challenge Cup Committee and the County Antrim and District FA.
4. The ticket will allow the holder half price entry to all pre season friendlies unless otherwise indicated by the club.
5. Adherence to the Ground Rules is paramount and therefore for all first team matches this ticket MUST be handed to the gateman for inspection, otherwise the holder will be refused admission.
6. No refund can be made in respect of unattended matches.
7. The Club cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for tickets lost or destroyed. Any replacements will incur an administration charge of £5 per card.
8. This Season ticket is not transferable.